Earth-86 is one of the realities in the Multiverse.
When the Crisis erupted, Superman of Earth-38 ended up on this reality, searching for a Kryptonian rattle for his son Jon in the Fortress of Solitude: he was still shocked by his world's demise that he believed this was his Earth.
Suddenly, his archenemy Lex Luthor also came to this reality, advising him about the gathering of his dopplegangers from the Multiverse and their plan to wipe out every Supermen from existence. Luthor was breached away by one of his counterpart just before the Council of Supermen, a league of Supermen from all the realities reached Clark and made him aware that this was not his reality.
Clark explained his dopplegangers what Luthor told him, saying he believed him: in fact, the Luthors gathered on Earth-99 so the Supermen of the Multiverse left Earth-86 to enact a surprise attack on the supervillains.
Later, this reality was destroyed when an anti-matter wave was unleashed upon it by the Anti-Monitor.. After the Paragons rebooted the Multiverse, Earth-86 was restored along with the other Earths of the Multiverse.
- The Superman of this reality was never mentioned or directly appeared; the only proof of his existence is the presence of his Fortress of the Solitude.
- It is unknown how Clark ended up on Earth-86 without anyone on Waverider stopping him as everyone knew that Earth-38 had been already destroyed.
- Characters from Arrowverse: Earth-86
- Other things related to Arrowverse: Earth-86
- Arrowverse: Earth-86's Comic Appearances
- Reality Gallery: Arrowverse: Earth-86
Links and References