The Bruce Wayne of this universe became Batman and had practised vigilantism for quite some time. His cousin, Kate Kane, followed his step as Batwoman but was killed at some point; in this universe, Beth Kane survived his incident without being kidnapped and lived with her sister prior to her death.
Bruce's mental stability weakened and became strained as time went on, becoming more brutal and dangerous. He eventually began killing many members of his rogues gallery and took their notable equipment as trophies. He also battled Superman and killed him, taking his glasses as an addition to his trophies. This fight led to him becoming crippled, requiring an exoskeleton to move properly.
When the Crisis erupted, Kara Danvers of Earth-38 and Kate Kane of Earth-1 visited Earth-99 in search of one of the Paragons. Kate met the aged Bruce Wayne at Wayne Manor after Luke tried to turn them away. Kate argued with Bruce about his aptitude as a hero and revealed him as a potential Paragon. However, Kara later discovered Bruce's true nature as a murderer after finding Clark's glasses, denouncing him. Bruce then tried to attack the duo but was electrocuted in the scuffle, killing him.
Meanwhile, the Council of Luthors gathered in an astroship on a orbit above the Earth of this reality to plan their final stand against the Supermen of the Multiverse. They mass produced power suits to be prepared for the all-out war against their mortal enemies.
While they were discussing about the design of their weapons, the Supermen delivered a surprise attack on the supervillains, breaching at the same time on Earth-99, clashing with the Luthors who used thei secret weapons to fight equally against them. In the meantime, the treacherous Lex Luthor of Earth-38, who had previously advised his Kal-El of the menace, met with him to stop the war, trying to destroy the kryptonite suits. Despite being conflicted about his rival's possible death, Luthor started the self-destruction of the weapons, forcing the Council of Luthors to flee and leave this reality.
Later, this reality was destroyed when an anti-matter wave was unleashed upon it by the Anti-Monitor. After the Paragons rebooted the multiverse, Earth-99 was restored along with the other Earths of the Multiverse.
- Bruce Wayne/Batman (deceased)
- Beth Kane
- Clark Kent/Superman (deceased)
- Clayface (deceased)
- Jane Doe
- Joker (presumed deceased)
- Kate Kane/Batwoman (deceased)
- Luke Fox
- Martha Wayne (presumed deceased)
- Mr. Freeze (presumed deceased)
- Poison Ivy (presumed deceased)
- Riddler (presumed deceased)
- Thomas Wayne (presumed deceased)
- The future setting of this universe with an older Bruce Wayne is inspired by DCAU's Batman Beyond world and its New 52 counterpart Earth 12 as well as the Futures End universe.
- Other characters are implied to have potentially existed such as Riddler, Joker, Mister Freeze and Poison Ivy, through the memorabilia seen in Wayne Manor.
- The Council of Luthors' choice of Earth-99 as their hideout is probably due to the death of its Superman.
- Characters from Arrowverse: Earth-99
- Other things related to Arrowverse: Earth-99
- Arrowverse: Earth-99's Comic Appearances
- Reality Gallery: Arrowverse: Earth-99
Links and References