Creation of the Flashpoint
After the defeat of Zoom, Barry Allen aka the Flash was feeling too broken to move on with his life so he ran back in time on March 18, 2000 to save his mother from the Reverse Flash, stopping him just before he dealt the fatal blow to her.
The S.T.A.R. Labs were bought by this reality's Cisco Ramon who became a genius billionaire, head of the newly-baptised Ramon Industries, but lacking his vibrational powers as the particle accelerator explosion that created all the metahumans in Central City never happened. Similarly Caitlin Snow became an optomologist for kids instead of a scientist.
However, like on Earth-1, some metahumans such as Magenta or Shade still existed in this timeline.
During a thunderstorm, Wally West was running in his special-fueled car when he was hit by a lightning and, after some months spent in a coma, woke up as a speedster, naming himself The Flash. Wearing a special suit created by Cisco, who refused to help him in his mission, and being only helped by his sister Iris, as his father Joe was an alocholic and always absent even from work, he fought crime and supervillains like his arch-enemy, the speedster Edward Clariss aka the Rival.
Barry Allen ran to this time, superseding this timeline's Barry, with the Reverse Flash and lived here for three months along with his parents without using his superspeed powers. However, living in this reality made Barry start losing his memories from Earth-1 but he cannot accept leaving his parents.
During one of their clashes, Barry saved the yellow-suited Flash of this reality from being hit by the Rival's lightning and discovered that, instead of him, Wally had become the Flash and Iris was helping him from behind the scenes. He expressed him his doubt about the real possibility of him defeating the speedster villain.
Later, Barry and Wally tracked the Rival down at a sawmill where he challenged one of them to a match. Wally offered himself to face him first but the Rival showed himself being faster and stronger, impaling him and leaving him in a comatose state. Then, Barry single-handedly defeated the villain and Joe gunned him down.
After discovering that Wally could not be cured from his state, Barry understood that he needed to restore the reality and shared a tearful goodbye with his parents. He and Iris turned to the Reverse Flash who told them they had to undo the reality changes: Barry knew that Thawne implied going back in time and killing his mother again.
Barry understood that everyone's life worsened because of his selfishness so he took Thawne and ran together to the night of his mother's murder. There, Thawne said him goodbye, running into Barry's house to kill Nora and correcting the timeline back to the way it was, erasing this world in the process.
Meanwhile, outside of time, Savitar, a time remnant of Barry, born in the Post-Flashpoint reality, waited for the timeline to be restored to its original state to enact his plan of freedom from his prison in the Speed Force.
- Barry Allen (Formerly)
- Caitlin Snow
- Cisco Ramon
- Clive Yorkin
- Edward Clariss/The Rival (Deceased)
- Frankie Kane/Magenta
- Henry Allen
- Iris West
- Joe West
- Julio Mendez
- Nora Allen
- Wally West/The Flash
- This reality is clearly based on the same reality from the comics. Like this one, the Flashpoint from the comics was created when the Barry Allen of New Earth ran back in time to save his mother from being killed by Professor Zoom, Eobard Thawne.
- The creation of Flashpoint led to the birth of Savitar as, on Earth-1A, a version of Earth-1 where the Flashpoint never happened, he never came to exist so the Barry of that reality never faced him.
- This also impacted to the appearance of the metahumans on Earth-1 as the Brahmastra, also known as the Philosopher's Stone, became their original way of creation.
- After the rebirth of the Multiverse, the Flashpoint Timeline was still created on Earth-Prime.
- Eobard Thawne used the Flashpoint to escape his death due to Eddie Thawne's suicide.
- A version of Barry from the future advised Rip Hunter that he could be trusted no more because of his selfishness in altering the reality that caused the creation of his evil clone.
- Unlike his Earth-1 counterpart, Julio Mendez is a cop in this timeline like his doppleganger from Earth-90.
- Characters from Arrowverse: Flashpoint Timeline
- Other things related to Arrowverse: Flashpoint Timeline
- Arrowverse: Flashpoint Timeline's Comic Appearances
- Reality Gallery: Arrowverse: Flashpoint Timeline
Links and References