The Mirrorverse was discovered by Eva McCulloch, head of McCulloch Technologies, who died during the first S.T.A.R. Labs's particle accelerator explosion. The event also created a mirror duplicate of Eva who had the a
The Mirrorverse is a dimension existing in the Multiverse that is accessible by metahumans who could manipulate mirror surfaces which function as doors to this world; it is a complete replica of Earth-Prime with alternate version of McCulloch Technologies and S.T.A.R. Labs.
The Mirrorverse was discovered by Eva McCulloch, head of McCulloch Technologies, who died during the first S.T.A.R. Labs's particle accelerator explosion. The event also created a mirror duplicate of Eva who had the ability to control every mirror on Earth-Prime but she was unable to go to Earth-Prime.
As Joseph Carver said, human brains are incompatible with this realm so real humans who spend some time in this reality could develop neurological problems.
Years after Eva's death, McCulloch Technologies created the Mirror Gun, a special gun which could send every kind of matter into the Mirrorverse. Team Flash used it to destroy Cicada's dagger and nullify her abilities; this also created a disruptance in reality, erasing XS's future.
A year later, Iris West was brought to this realm by Eva McCulloch in order to send into Earth-Prime a duplicate of her that could prepare for her return. With the help of mirror version of Kamilla Hwang and Chief David Singh, Iris got Ramsey Rosso/Bloodwork's blood to stabilize the door to the Mirrorverse, helping Eva leave the mirror dimension while Iris remained there along with Kamilla and Singh.
- David Singh (visitor/formerly)
- David Singh (Mirrorverse)
- Eva McCulloch (Mirrorverse)
- Iris West (visitor/formerly)
- Iris West (Mirrorverse)
- Kamilla Hwang (visitor/formerly)
- Kamilla Hwang (Mirrorverse)
- It is never explained why the Mirrorverse resembles Earth-Prime and it is unknown if this dimension existed before the Crisis.
- It is also unknown if it is a dimension unique to Earth-Prime or it is accessible by other realities of the Multiverse.
- While it was never confirmed, it is implied that the Mirrorverse is the pocket dimension which Sam Scudder/Mirror Master enters when using his metahuman powers.
- Iris' also suggests that Eva's mirror control is better than Scudder's, probably due to the long time she spent in this realm.
- The mirror duplicates Eva creates are living extensions of the Mirrorverse.
- Appearances of Arrowverse: Mirrorverse
- Location Gallery: Arrowverse: Mirrorverse
- Catalogued images related to Arrowverse: Mirrorverse