Artemis is a powerful Amazon warrior.
- Divine Empowerment
- Amazonian Physiology: The Amazons are a race of warrior women that have received gifts and blessings from five Olympian goddesses: Artemis, Athena, Demeter, Hestia and Aphrodite. The average Amazon possesses the potential for the following power set:
- Enhanced Intellect: A gift from Athena, the Amazons have the wisdom to be guided by peace and justice.
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Durability
- Superhuman Stamina
- Superhuman Agility
- Immortality: The Amazons were gifted immortality. The people of Themyscira lived forever, though could be killed in war or in an accident. Those who followed Antiope and Phthia and became the Bana-Mighdall lost their immortality.
- Self-Sustenance: So long as the Amazons stay on Themyscira, she does not require food, water or any other form of nourishment to maintain her health and vitality. Although they are not susceptible to the throes of hunger, this does not mean that Amazons don't consume food for enjoyment. The Amazons frequently hold great festivals wherupon food is served.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the DC Extended Universe and is an adaptation of Artemis. The original character was created by William Messner-Loebs and Mike Deodato, Jr. and first appeared in Wonder Woman (Volume 2) #90.
- Artemis was portrayed by Ann J. Wolfe.
- 1 Appearances of Artemis (DC Extended Universe)
- 1 Images featuring Artemis (DC Extended Universe)
- Quotations by or about Artemis (DC Extended Universe)
- Character Gallery: Artemis (DC Extended Universe)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.