Although he primarily remained within the Aquacave and Atlantis, he also participated in adventures with his ocean dwelling parents. Aquaman's nemesis Black Manta murdered Aquababy by suffocation. He was buried at Mercy Reef. The death of the child ultimately resulted in the separation of Aquaman and his wife.
- Atlantean Physiology
- Hard Water: Like his mother, Arthur developed the ability to condense water molecules in order to construct geometric shapes. He could use these "hard-water" constructs for a variety of effects such as using them as projectile weapons.
- Life Creation: (Formerly) Aquababy was given a magic fomula to help cure him of a post birth ilness. But it had the side effect of giving him uncontrollable mysticism for a brief time. Being able to fabricate as well as alternate sea-life with a gesture, willing a form of mutant fish into existence shortly after being born.
- Asphyxiation: Atlanteans can only exist outside of water for a limited period of time or else they will dehydrate, asphyxiate and die. It was this racial weakness that ultimately resulted in Aquababy's untimely death.
- Aquababy is sometimes erroneously identified as Arthur Curry III, but in most instances, he is presented as Arthur Curry, Jr. Arthur Curry's Sr.'s adoptive father is named Tom Curry in most accounts.
- 63 Appearances of Arthur Curry, Jr. (New Earth)
- 10 Images featuring Arthur Curry, Jr. (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Arthur Curry, Jr. (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Arthur Curry, Jr. (New Earth)
|Aquaman Family member|
This character is or was an ally of Aquaman, and a member of the Aqua-Family and/or its supporting cast. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Aquaman Supporting Cast" category. See also: Aquaman Villains.
|Black Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Black Lantern Corps. Those who have died may wield the Black Power Ring, symbolizing their lack of both life and emotion.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Black Lantern Corps members category."