Shortly afterwards, Aquaman went to a boat adrift in search for survivors, unfortunately he found the crew infected by the virus of the Anti-Life Equation, they proceeded to attack Aquaman falling along with the sea. The attack leading to his own infection and transformation into one of the Anti-Living. He proceeded to return to Atlantis and attack his former friends, infecting numerous Atlanteans including Tempest and contaminating the water with infected blood.
Having infected most of the Atlantis, the infected Aquaman would subsequently lead an attack on Themyscira with the rest of the Atlantean horde, whilst riding the Kraken, in an attempt to interrupt the survivors' off-planet evacuation and spread the corrupted Anti-Life Equation onto them. However, the infected Aquaman's terror would be proven to be short-lived, as his former teammate Green Arrow manages to shoot him with a precision shot to the head, effectively killing the "undead King of the Sea," as Green Arrow himself had phrased.
- Aquaman was created by Mort Weisinger and Paul Norris, first appearing in More Fun Comics #73. However, the DCeased version of Aquaman first appeared in DCeased #1 by Tom Taylor and Trevor Hairsine.
- Aquaman Recommended Reading
- Action Comics (Volume 1)
- Adventure Comics (Volume 1)
- Aquaman (Volume 1)
- Aquaman (Volume 2)
- Aquaman (Volume 3)
- Aquaman (Volume 4)
- Aquaman (Volume 5)
- Aquaman (Volume 6)
- Aquaman (Volume 7)
- Aquaman (Volume 8)
- Aquaman and the Others (Volume 1)
- Aquaman: Sword of Atlantis (Volume 1)
- Aquaman: Time and Tide (Volume 1)
- Atlantis Chronicles (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- World's Finest (Volume 1)
- 5 Appearances of Arthur Curry (DCeased)
- 4 Images featuring Arthur Curry (DCeased)
- Quotations by or about Arthur Curry (DCeased)
- Character Gallery: Arthur Curry (DCeased)
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.