Aquaman was one of the greatest heroes of Earth, who fell into a trap laid by Barbatos. He was transformed into a gigantic, serpentine monster, and forced to aid Barbatos in his destruction of the multiverse as the monstrous Tyrant Wyrm, Devourer of Atlantis.
Aquaman and the Justice League stood against Barbatos's invasion of the multiverse. However, when they attempted to don armor made of Element X to battle him, they found it corrupted. The armor enslaved the heroes to Barbatos, and transformed them into horrible beasts, with Aquaman becoming a massive serpent called the "Tyrant Wyrm".
For two years, these Dragons of the Bat waged war on what was now called "Earth-Metal". During this time, the Tyrant Wyrm was responsible for destroying the land that was once his home, Atlantis. Eventually, they were attacked by a new Justice League, composed of the world's remaining heroes rallied by the Last Monitor. The Tyrant Wyrm battled Hawkman and Hawkwoman, until their battle destroyed all three.
Powers and Abilities
- Monstrous Appearance: The Tyrant Wyrm is a massive, serpentine creature with a human's face. His skin resembles the scales of his former costume.
- Diminished Intellect
- 1 Appearances of Arthur Curry (Dark Multiverse: Dark Nights Metal)
- 3 Images featuring Arthur Curry (Dark Multiverse: Dark Nights Metal)
- Quotations by or about Arthur Curry (Dark Multiverse: Dark Nights Metal)
- Character Gallery: Arthur Curry (Dark Multiverse: Dark Nights Metal)
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."