Arthur Curry is the king of Atlantis and the adventurer who protects the world's shores as the hero known as Aquaman.
Arthur Curry was born out of the union of a lighthouse keeper and an Atlantean queen. He lived a peaceful life with his father, till the media came to know about him and his abilities. They gave him the name "Aquaman", but the sensational news coverage attracted the attention of the treasure-hunting criminal known as Black Manta, who was obsessed with the treasures of the underwater kingdom of Atlantis.
Manta killed Arthur's father and forced him to flee to Atlantis, where he was crowned as the king and fell in love with Mera. Eventually, Arthur grew tired of the royal intrigues and went back to living on the surface, with Mera accompanying him. Despite this, he felt out of place in both realms. Arthur also started protecting the coasts of the seas from threats.
As the most powerful wave of Infinite Crisis struck, realities were torn asunder and cast adrift into the Bleed. This resulted in Gotham City of Earth-19 and Gotham of Earth-0, which were adrift in the Bleed, to be merged together. Aquaman joined other champions to fight back against the threat endangering the multiverse.
- Atlantean Hybridized Physiology: Like every Atlantean, Arthur Curry can live below water and is more powerful than ordinary humans.
- Power Absorption: Arthur can partially heal himself by stealing life force of others.
- Super-Leaping: Arthur can leap high in the air vertically.
- Superhuman Durability
- Superhuman Speed: He can quickly cover long distances using his superior speed.
- Superhuman Strength: His superhuman strength allows him to easily bust out of the ground and deal damage to foes by slamming himself on the ground.
- Marine Telepathy: Aquaman can communicate with most sea-life using his telepathic powers. It also allows him to mark a nearby person's location accurately.
- Leadership: Aquaman managed to remain the king of Atlantis for a while, despite the political intrigues and his unfamiliarity with ruling over others.
- Trident of the King: A unique trident passed down through the Atlantean kings. It also marks any person who is struck with it, telepathically for the wielder.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the Infinite Crisis (Video Game) franchise and is an adaptation of Aquaman. The original character was created by Mort Weisinger and Paul Norris and first appeared in More Fun Comics #73.
- Aquaman was voiced by Josh Keaton.
- 3 Appearances of Arthur Curry (Infinite Crisis Video Game: Earth-0)
- 1 Images featuring Arthur Curry (Infinite Crisis Video Game: Earth-0)
- Quotations by or about Arthur Curry (Infinite Crisis Video Game: Earth-0)
- Character Gallery: Arthur Curry (Infinite Crisis Video Game: Earth-0)