Doctor Arthur Curry believed he was descended from the lost city of Atlantis, and, to embrace that supposed heritage, he used genetic engineering to make himself into an semi-aquatic monster. He was eventually killed by Michael Cray representing I.O.
- Genetically-Modified Aquatic Physiology: Obsessed with a legend of his family's supposed ties to the ancient Atlanteans, Arthur spliced his DNA with that of aquatic creatures to make himself a half-man, half-fish creature.
- Obsession: Arthur is obsessed with his family's supposed heritage, believing himself to be the true king of the seas.
- 3 Appearances of Arthur Curry (The Wild Storm)
- 1 Images featuring Arthur Curry (The Wild Storm)
- 1 Quotations by or about Arthur Curry (The Wild Storm)
- Character Gallery: Arthur Curry (The Wild Storm)