- How could my whole life be a lie?
- — Arthur Curry src
One day, as he went to the beach with his friends, he found a young woman drowning. Saving her life, he brought her to his house to let her rest. He looked after the woman named Mera for two nights before bringing her outside once his father was back.
Slowly, he started to develop feelings for Mera. To his father's advice, he broke up with his current girlfriend, Ellery, and confessed to Mera. Soon after, he got attacked by Mera, and then by an unknown man. For some reason, Mera defended him this time. She revealed who they were and why she came to Amnesty Bay after the fight.
Mera and the Curry family initially prepared themselves for a battle; however, in the end, Mera and Arthur defused the situation before the battle started.
- Atlantean Physiology: The Atlanteans are offshoots of humanity that are biologically adapted to the deep ocean environment. All their abilities are by-products of their bodies being adapted to survive unprotected in the tremendous pressures of the ocean depths.
- Marine Telepathy: Arthur inherited from his mother the ability to commune with and command any and all native sea life.
- 1 Appearances of Arthur Curry (Tidebreaker)
- 1 Images featuring Arthur Curry (Tidebreaker)
- 1 Quotations by or about Arthur Curry (Tidebreaker)
- Character Gallery: Arthur Curry (Tidebreaker)