- Atabey. All that is wild and born is in my dominion, for I am mother to storms and sea.
- — Atabey src
Atabey is the supreme goddess of the earth, sea and storms in Taino mythology.
She lives in a mysterious town called Unspoken Water with other forgotten ocean deities.
- Godly Physiology: Atabey belongs to a race of ancient and inconceivably powerful beings known as Old Gods. Because of this heritage Atabey possesses almost unlimited power.
- This character is an adaptation of Atabey, a character in traditional stories. These include, but may not be limited to religious texts, myth, and/or folk lore. More information on the original can be found at Wikipedia.org.
- 10 Appearances of Atabey (Prime Earth)
- 3 Images featuring Atabey (Prime Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Atabey (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Atabey (Prime Earth)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.