Powers and Abilities
- Archery: Athena was a master of archery, and is skilled in Kyūdō, potent mix of archery and martial arts which emphasizes focus and coordination. She also has an assortment of specialty arrows.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced)
- Stick Fighting
- Indomitable Will
- Pain Resistance: Athena has a high tolerance for pain.
- Martial Arts: Athena was a highly skilled hand-to-hand combatant and martial artist.
- Peak Human Condition: As a result of his extremely rigorous training, Athena was now at the upper end of natural human abilities.
- Tactical Analysis
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Arrow and is an adaptation of Athena. The original character was created by John Francis Moore and Stefano Gaudiano and first appeared in Detective Comics #775.
- Athena was portrayed by Kyra Zagorsky.
- 2 Appearances of Athena (Arrowverse)
- 1 Images featuring Athena (Arrowverse)
- Quotations by or about Athena (Arrowverse)
- Character Gallery: Athena (Arrowverse)
|Green Arrow Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Green Arrow, or his supporting cast including Black Canary and Team Arrow. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Green Arrow Villains."