This project page needs to be cleaned up.
This article needs maintenance and organization, as it may have become cluttered or confusing. Its heart is in a good place, it's just a little special. Won't you please help out an article in need? This template will categorize articles that include it into the Clean Up task category.
Luthor (the Atom Man) invents a deadly amount of devices to plague the city, including a disintegrating machine which can convert people into their basic atoms and reassemble them in another place. However Superman manages to thwart each scheme. Luthor decides to create
- Superman/Clark Kent (Kirk Alyn)
- Lois Lane (Noel Neill)
- Perry White (Pierre Watkin)
- Jimmy Olsen (by Tommy Bond)
- Luthor/Atom Man (Lyle Talbot)
- Foster (dapper henchman) (Jack Ingram)
- Albor (lab henchman) (Don C. Harvey)
- Carl (beefy henchman) (Rusty Wescoatt)
- Baer (medium henchman) (Terry Frost)
- Henchman Dorr (Wally West)
- 'Killer' Lawson (Paul Stader)
- Earl - TV truck cameraman-driver (George Robotham)
- Jor-El (Flashback only)
Luthor (the Atom Man) invents a deadly amount of devices to plague the city, including a disintegrating machine which can convert people into their basic atoms and reassemble them in another place. However Superman manages to thwart each scheme. Luthor decides to create a synthetic Kryptonite (because Kryptonite can rob Superman of his Abilities), now Luthor only needs the necessary ingredients: plutonium, radium etc. then Luthor places the Kryptonite at the launching of a ship, with Superman in attendance. He is exposed to the Kryptonite and passes out. Superman is taken off in an ambulance driven by Luthor's henchmen, and he is now under the control of Luthor.
- Luthor's first appearance in a film.
- Characters from Atom Man vs. Superman
- Other things related to Atom Man vs. Superman
- Movie Gallery: Atom Man vs. Superman
Links and References