Auralie was an Apokoliptian woman who manufactured Mother Boxes with Himon.
She liked to use her Mother Box to create illusions of dancing people. She was arrested by Barda and died under torture at the hands of other Apokoliptian soldiers.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 5 Appearances of Auralie (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Auralie (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Auralie (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Auralie (New Earth)
|Jack Kirby's Fourth World |
This character or group of characters are related to Jack Kirby's Fourth World, either the original concept and group of titles by Jack Kirby, or any of their subsequent adaptations by other creators. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Fourth World Characters category.