Aviva Metula is a member of the Red Lantern Corps.
Powers and Abilities
- Colarvian Infiltration Suit: In an effort to protect herself, Aviva put on a shadow suit which attached itself to her skin. Since then she has been unable to remove the skin without extreme pain.
- Metamorphosis: Shadow Thief can transform her limbs into weapons or create tentacles from out of her back.
- Intangibility: Shadow Thief's skin is like a living shadow. She cannot be harmed and doesn't feel physical pain. However, this intangibility does not appear to extend to Red Lantern blood plasma, though it does include the light expended by their rings.
- Teleportation: Shadow Thief can teleport through the "shadow realm" which she can access at any time through any regular shadow and appear through any other shadow in seconds.
- Interrogation: Aviva is a trained spy, she mentions that although her contemporaries use interrogation as an art form she prefers to use it as a last resort.
- Stealth: As a trained spy, Aviva has had years of experience in getting by unnoticed when she wishes it.
- 15 Appearances of Aviva Metula (Prime Earth)
- 5 Images featuring Aviva Metula (Prime Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Aviva Metula (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Aviva Metula (Prime Earth)
|Hawkman and Hawkgirl Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Hawkman, or his associates Hawkgirl and Hawkwoman. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Hawkman Villains category."
Secret Society of Super-Villains member
|Red Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Red Lantern Corps - a group of individuals whose capacity for rage is boundless, and who were equipped with a Power Ring.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Red Lantern Corps members category."