Spider-Man: No Way Home Trailer Dropped - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Powers and Abilities
- Mental Illness: Axel was born with the penchant to succumb to insanity like his parents. Rather than fight it, Axel embraced it thanks to encouragement from his father's letters. With this, he decided to honor his father's legacy. He seems to lack the creativity of his father, and the punchline delivery needs work as well.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series The Flash and is an adaptation of Axel Walker. The original character was created by Geoff Johns and Scott Kolins and first appeared in The Flash (Volume 2) #183.
- Axel Walker was portrayed by Devon Graye.
- 4 Appearances of Axel Walker (Arrowverse)
- 2 Images featuring Axel Walker (Arrowverse)
- Quotations by or about Axel Walker (Arrowverse)
- Character Gallery: Axel Walker (Arrowverse)