The Underlord is the ruler of a subterranean society of apparently alien origin, a realm called Middle Earth.
He forged an alliance with the Injustice Society with the intention of taking control of the world's resources in revenge for what he saw as the rape of his realm by surface dwellers digging for oil, but his attack was repulsed by the Justice Society and in particular by Power Girl, who defeated ayrn in physical combat.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-Two era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and no longer apply.
- 2 Appearances of Ayrn (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Ayrn (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Ayrn (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Ayrn (New Earth)
|Justice Society Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice Society, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Justice Society Villains" category.