Spider-Man: No Way Home Trailer Dropped - The Loop
Do you like this video?
"Three Mysteries, Part 1: A Dream Within A Dream": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- NO! THS IS BLASPHEMY! ONLY THE SON OF GOD CAN RISE BEFORE THE DAY OF JUDGMENT! I will not die! I will not rise! I AM GOD'S SERVANT! I AM HIS HAND OF VENGEANCE! My swords shall not sleep until I have served his justice on this city! REPENT, GOTHAM! YOU CITY OF VIPERS! REPENT!
- — Michael Lane losing his mind
Synopsis for "Three Mysteries, Part 1: A Dream Within A Dream"
Appearing in "Three Mysteries, Part 1: A Dream Within A Dream"
- Azrael (Dies)
- Alfred Pennyworth
- Batman Incorporated
- Gotham City Police Department
- Order of Purity
- Batgirl (On a TV or computer screen)
- Catwoman (On a TV or computer screen)
- The Question (On a TV or computer screen)
- Red Robin (On a TV or computer screen)
- Robin (On a TV or computer screen)
- This issue is reprinted in the Batman: Gotham Shall Be Judged collected edition.
- Michael Lane is shown to have crucified himself on the last page of this issue. This was originally shown in flash-forward during Fabian Nicieza's debut storyline Angel in the Dark at the beginning of this series.
- There is a White Ghost who appears in this issue and the caption lists him as Dusan al Ghul. However, Dusan died during The Resurrection of Ra's al Ghul. This is likely a script error as previous writer Fabian Nicieza established the new Ghost as a man named Fadir Nasser in Let Him Who is Without Sin.
- Azrael Recommended Reading