B'rett was a Yellow Martian criminal.
The criminal escaped law enforcement on Mars by hiding in an experimental rocket, which brought him to Middleton. The resident hero, fellow Martian Martian Manhunter, quickly confronted him and in the fight, B'rett managed to shoot him with a pellet of Formula Z6. This chemical was used by Martian law enforcement to rob criminals of their other powers when they turned invisible. This gave him time to continue his path of destruction and crime.
The change in his powers forced Martian Manhunter to reveal himself to the public. He defeated B'rett by blowing leaves from a bonfire at his foe. Faced with fire, B'rett was arrested and returned to Mars.
- Martian Physiology: The average Martian possesses the potential for the following power set:
- Shape-Shifting: Martians have psionic control of their physical for down to the molecular level. This allows them to a form of shape-shifting that allows them to mimic other forms, elongate aspects of their body, increase or decrease their physical size, and so on.
- Invisibility: Martians can cause the biopolymers in their bodies to lose their ability to reflect light, making the Martians invisible to normal light and human sight.
- Phasing: Martians can go through solid matter.
- Superhuman Durability
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Stamina
- Extrasensory Input
- Super Hearing
- Martian Vision: Martian visual acuity greatly exceed human norms and allows for a wider range of information to be observed. This includes the following:
- Telepathy: Martians have the ability to read the minds of others and project their thoughts to varying degrees. They can also project their mental essences into a gestalt community known as the "Great Mind". Through this, the community can enhance the telepathic strength of other Martians. This power can also enable them to reverse the effects of amnesia or psychological brainwashing. 
- Astral Projection
- Mind Control: As an extension of this, Martians can also use the ability to alter a psychological profile of a target, enabling them to manipulate, and in some cases, outright control that individual. This practice is greatly discouraged however, and only rarely used. 
- Telepathic Relay
- Telepathic Assault
- Vulnerability to Fire: Martians are much more vulnerable to fire than the average Earth human. At times this has been portrayed as physical, psychological, or a combination of the two. The effect of this is to strip any Martian of their powers as they involuntarily lose control of their body.
- Appearances of B'rett (Earth-One)
- Images featuring B'rett (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about B'rett (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: B'rett (Earth-One)
|Martian Manhunter Villain(s) |