The combat mechanoid (1-45ENG/NTH Series) code-named Babbage was a Legion cadet candidate from the independent robot world known as Robotica.
- Weaponry: Combat mechanoid.
- Babbage chose his name as an homage to the historical figure Charles Babbage. His namesake was "the father of computing", who designed the Analytical Engine, which could have been the world's first computer if it had adequate funding. In previous Legion of Super-Heroes lore "Babbage" was also the A.I. on Valor's personal spacecraft Pilgrim One.
- 1 Appearances of Babbage (Post-Zero Hour)
- 1 Images featuring Babbage (Post-Zero Hour)
- Quotations by or about Babbage (Post-Zero Hour)
- Character Gallery: Babbage (Post-Zero Hour)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.