Powers and Abilities
- Peak Human Condition
- Genius Level Intellect: Bane has a very ingenious mind. He is often hired as a leader or taskmaster for criminal ventures that require international attention. His strategic mindset lends to his prowess in combat.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced): Bane has had a history of physical conflict which lends to his expertise in hand-to-hand combat. Bane can take on multiple armed opponents, metahumans and/or other expert fighters with relative ease.
- Indomitable Will: Bane is immune to telepathy
- Leadership: Leader of his own group of drug traffickers.
- Multilingualism: Bane can speak both English and Spanish and used this multilingual ability to keep telepaths out of his head by thinking in Spanish.
- Drug Addiction (Formerly)
- Venom (Formerly): Bane uses a substance called Venom to increase his size and strength to incredible levels, none of which reduce any of his other abilities.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Young Justice and its tie-in comic book series. It is an adaptation of Bane. The original character was created by Chuck Dixon, Doug Moench, and Graham Nolan and first appeared in Batman: Vengeance of Bane #1.
- Bane was voiced by Danny Trejo for the Young Justice TV series and Eric Lopez for the video game Young Justice: Legacy.
- 5 Appearances of Bane (Earth-16)
- 1 Images featuring Bane (Earth-16)
- Quotations by or about Bane (Earth-16)
- Character Gallery: Bane (Earth-16)
|Young Justice Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Young Justice. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Young Justice Villains."