- Whatever you build, I will break.
- — Bane src
Bane was a psychopathic criminal whose great physical strength came as being the test subject of a super-steroid drug known as Venom.
He busted out of Arkham Asylum with a bunch of other criminals and joined the Penguin's group as they plan to hold up Gotham with remote-controlled penguin robots. He was left behind by Penguin after his Submarine sunk. Years later, he once again breaks free and hides out a beach. He is brought in by Superman.
Powers and Abilities
- Superhuman Durability
- Superhuman Strength
- Toxic Immunity
- Computer Operation
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced) 
- Vehicle Combat
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the Lego Batman franchise and is an adaptation of Bane. The original character was created by Chuck Dixon, Doug Moench, and Graham Nolan and first appeared in Batman: Vengeance of Bane #1.
- Bane has been voiced by four actors:
- 5 Appearances of Bane (Lego Batman)
- 2 Images featuring Bane (Lego Batman)
- 1 Quotations by or about Bane (Lego Batman)
- Character Gallery: Bane (Lego Batman)
Legion of Doom member