Due to his fantastic strength when he used the device and his high intelligence, Bane was one of Batman's most dangerous foes. However, Venom and Bane's tubing system was perhaps a weakness, since, on several occasions, he was defeated when they were electrocuted. In the episode "Traction", Batman rammed an exposed electrical wire into Bane's Venom applier.
The villain later attacked a Gotham bank and began stealing money. During his attack, Bane was messaged by the Penguin, asking if Bane wanted to join a supervillain gang. Before the bank robber could reply, he was attacked by Batman, Batgirl, and the hero's new sidekick Robin. The heroes defeated Bane and he was returned to jail.
Later, Bane was taken from jail by a new vigilante by the name of Rumor. Rumor planned to kill Bane and many other supervillains, but the Batman stopped him. Bane tried to kill his rescuer and was taken to jail yet again.
In "The Batman/Superman Story Pt. 1", Bane was one of the supervillains alongside Mr Freeze, Black Mask, and Bassil Karlo who was hired by Lex Luthor to attack Superman although Batman and Robin stopped them.
- Peak Human Condition
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced)
- Martial Arts: Bane has shown advanced fighting abilities in both his human and superhuman forms.
- Tactical Analysis
- Technological Reliability: Bane would become powerless and vulnerable if his venom tubes be cuted down.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series The Batman, related film, and the tie-in comic The Batman Strikes!. It is an adaptation of Bane. The original character was created by Chuck Dixon, Doug Moench, and Graham Nolan and first appeared in Batman: Vengeance of Bane #1.
- Bane was voiced by three different actors:
- 11 Appearances of Bane (The Batman TV Series)
- 4 Images featuring Bane (The Batman TV Series)
- 2 Quotations by or about Bane (The Batman TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Bane (The Batman TV Series)
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."