Dumb-Ell launched Barb-Ell into space after calculating that Neon would explode. However, Dumb-Ell was just a crackpot and Neon didn't explode.
With the alter ego of Mr. Brent, he fought crime and founded the Freedom Brigade. However, he retired 20 years ago and married the Mermaid and had a son, Awkward Man, who was forced to become a hero. Mr. Might has become a teacher at Dean Egghead's Academy for Super-Heroes.
Powers and Abilities
- This version of Barb-Ell (Earth-Twelve), including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 3 Appearances of Barb-Ell (Earth-Twelve)
- 1 Images featuring Barb-Ell (Earth-Twelve)
- Quotations by or about Barb-Ell (Earth-Twelve)
- Character Gallery: Barb-Ell (Earth-Twelve)