- Sorry, Killer Moth. I already have the world's finest partner.
- — Batgirl src
Batgirl is incredibly smart. She is actually so smart that she got into Super Hero High with her brain alone, since she has no natural superpowers. When she isn't working on her detective skills, she is inventing incredibly gadgets.
At the beginning Barbara was the school's IT expert and not a hero. Supergirl -who quickly would become her best friend- encouraged her to become a hero and even stitched up a costume for Barbara. From that point on, Barbara claimed the "Batgirl" name.
- Computer Operation: Working with her GPS, hacking security systems, Batgirl is the computer whiz ready to do it.
- Computer Hacking: Working with her GPS, hacking security systems, Batgirl is the computer whiz ready to do it.
- Martial Arts: Batgirl's just as comfortable throwing a roundhouse kick as she is fixing a motherboard.
- Investigation: With advanced deduction skills, Batgirl is a natural-born detective, who loves solving complex problems and finding the clues that others may have missed.
- Eidetic Memory
- Batgirl is voiced by Mae Whitman. In the Lego DC Super Hero Girls: Brain Drain movie she's voiced by Ashlyn Selich.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series DC Super Hero Girls, its related films, and its tie-in comic book series, FCBD 2016 - DC Superhero Girls, DC Super Hero Girls: Finals Crisis, DC Super Hero Girls Halloween Fest Special Edition and DC Super Hero Girls: Hits and Myths. It is an adaptation of Batgirl. The original character was created by Julius Schwartz, Gardner Fox, and Carmine Infantino and first appeared in Detective Comics #359.
- Batgirl is known as the Technowizard due to her cool, intelligent and martial nature.
- Batgirl Recommended Reading
- 70 Appearances of Barbara Gordon (DC Super Hero Girls)
- 12 Images featuring Barbara Gordon (DC Super Hero Girls)
- 1 Quotations by or about Barbara Gordon (DC Super Hero Girls)
- Character Gallery: Barbara Gordon (DC Super Hero Girls)