After Batman found out about the whereabouts of Joe Chill, Barbara and Bruce traveled from Gotham City to Metropolis, where they ended up fighting against Superman and Green Arrow. Shortly after their fight, they realized that they were on the same side.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Smallville and its tie-in and comic book series, Smallville and Smallville Season 11. It is an adaptation of Barbara Gordon. The original character was created by Julius Schwartz, Gardner Fox, and Carmine Infantino and first appeared in Detective Comics #359.
- At first, it was announced that Stephanie Brown would be the Smallville-Version of Nightwing. Only a few weeks later, Stephanie was replaced by Barbara Gordon.
- 14 Appearances of Barbara Gordon (Smallville)
- 13 Images featuring Barbara Gordon (Smallville)
- 1 Quotations by or about Barbara Gordon (Smallville)
- Character Gallery: Barbara Gordon (Smallville)
|Batman Family member |
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of Batman, and a member of the Batman Family. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Batman Family members" category.
|Blue Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Blue Lantern Corps, a carefully selected group of individuals who had the ability to instill great hope, and were equipped with a Power Ring.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Blue Lantern Corps members category."
This project page needs to be cleaned up.
This article needs maintenance and organization, as it may have become cluttered or confusing. Its heart is in a good place, it's just a little special. Won't you please help out an article in need? This template will categorize articles that include it into the Clean Up task category.