In an alternate future, Barry fought in the final battle between the Legion of Doom and the Justice League. While attempting to help Green Lantern, who was in a battle with Black Adam, Barry was killed in an explosion of lightning. His death was later negated when Lex Luthor reset the timeline.
- Speed Force Conduit: People who, for whatever reason, are connected to the Speed Force are sometimes called Speed Force Conduits. This means that they are connected to the Speed Force and are tethered to it.
- Accelerated Healing: The Speed Force connection allows the speedster's body recover from injury much faster than normal.
- Enhanced Senses: The Speed Force enhances the speedster's senses, allowing them to perceive the world at a rate attuned how fast they can react.
- Phasing: Speed Force conduits can tap into the Speed Force to vibrate their molecules in a way to achieve intangibility for short bursts, allowing them to phase through objects.
- Speed Force Aura: The Speed Force also manifests an aura around the speedster and whatever they are carrying, protecting them from adverse effects of their speed, such a friction with the air.
- Superhuman Stamina: While not unlimited, the connection to the Speed Force does bolster the speedsters stamina well beyond the limits of a normal human.
- Superhuman Speed: The main effect of the connection is to allow a speedster to move at vast superhuman speeds. This also confers:
- Vortex Creations: Speed Force conduits are able to create vortices of air by running in circles or rotating their extremities at super-speed. These vortices can be used for a number of effects.
- 18 Appearances of Barry Allen (DC Universe Online)
- 2 Images featuring Barry Allen (DC Universe Online)
- Quotations by or about Barry Allen (DC Universe Online)
- Character Gallery: Barry Allen (DC Universe Online)
|Flash Family member|
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of The Flash, and a member of the Flash Family of speedsters. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Flash Family members" category.
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.
|Blue Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Blue Lantern Corps, a carefully selected group of individuals who had the ability to instill great hope, and were equipped with a Power Ring.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Blue Lantern Corps members category."