The Flash is a member of the Justice League of America. Once the Anti-Life Equation spread,Batman contacted him and told him and Kid Flash to go into hiding, knowing how disastrous the consequences would be if they're infected, for which they agreed. They remain in hiding until Superman and Green Lantern found them. Barry later left with the latter and Wally to the Daily Planet.
Later, Barry and the group of survivors at the Daily Planet fight an infected Giganta, who dies when Cyborg blows a hole through her head. Quickly after, Hawkgirl falls from the sky and into Wonder Woman's arms, telling her that Captain Atom is going to blow. As soon as this is revealed, Superman and Wonder Woman take Captain Atom as far as they can away from the planet. However, Atom explodes, destroying Washington, Baltimore, and Metropolis. Fortunately, Green Lantern created a bubble saving the survivors. Later, the group plans to take down all of the internet, so that the infection can only spread from person. Soon, the Fortress of Solitude turns into a Hall of Heroes, having the rest of the surviving heroes sheltered. However, an infected Martian Manhunter assaults and kills Lex Luthor, ripping him in half. Manhunter then turns on Flash, and cuts him in his back. Firestorm takes care of Manhunter by burning him to death. Infected, Barry immediately runs out of the Fortress. When he is finally fully infected, he attacks survivors all across the world, only being stopped when Superman collides into him, killing the infected Scarlet Speedster. However, two of Flash's fingers get into the Man of Tomorrow, infecting him.
- Zombie Physiology
- Speed Force Conduit: Speed force conduits possess a connection to the Speed Force, a cosmic force that allows its users to push the boundaries that keep time and space. As a conduit of the Speed Force, all aspects of their physiology are accelerated and enhanced.
- Accelerated Healing: By having a connection to the speed force, every speed force conduit has an incredibly fast healing factor and can heal from most injuries in seconds and devastating injuries in minutes.
- Enhanced Senses: The Speed Force enhances the speedster's senses, allowing them to perceive and process thoughts faster than the normal person.
- Phasing: Speed Force conduits can tap into the Speed Force to vibrate their molecules in a way to achieve intangibility for short bursts, allowing them to phase through objects.
- Speed Force Aura: The Speed Force manifests an aura around the speedster and whatever they are carrying, protecting them from adverse effects of their speed, such as friction with the air.
- Superhuman Stamina: The Speed Force grants its conduits with a great increase of stamina, allowing them to fight or run much longer than the average person. Although a great increase, it is not unlimited.
- Superhuman Speed: The universal factor of being a Speed Force conduit grants its user with imperceptible amounts of speed. All powers that conduits possess derives from their speed.. This also confers:
- Superhuman Agility: The speedster's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to superhuman levels. This allows them to easily maneuver while moving at superhuman speed.
- Superhuman Reflexes: In conjunction with their enhanced senses, The speedster's reflexes are heightened immesurably, allowing them to dodge or react faster than normal.
- Vortex Creations: Speed Force conduits are able to create vortices of air by running in circles or rotating their extremities at super-speed. These vortices can be used for a number of effects.
- The Flash was created by Robert Kanigher, John Broome, and Carmine Infantino, first appearing in Showcase #4. However, the DCeased version of The Flash first appeared DCeased #1 by Tom Taylor and Trevor Hairsine.
- The Flash Recommended Reading
- 3 Appearances of Barry Allen (DCeased)
- 7 Images featuring Barry Allen (DCeased)
- Quotations by or about Barry Allen (DCeased)
- Character Gallery: Barry Allen (DCeased)
- ↑ DCeased #1
- ↑ DCeased #3
- ↑ DCeased #4
- ↑ DCeased #5
- ↑ Being a speed force conduit conveys some core powers as demonstrated by Barry Allen and Wally West.
- ↑ The Flash (Volume 5) #73
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 The Flash (Volume 2) #1
- ↑ The Flash (Volume 2) #76
- ↑ The Flash (Volume 2) #63
- ↑ The Flash (Volume 2) #2
- ↑ The Flash (Volume 2) #74
Expression error: Missing operand for -.
|Flash Family member|
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of The Flash, and a member of the Flash Family of speedsters. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Flash Family members" category.
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.