This page is similar in name to other pages.
History of character has not yet been written.
- Speed Force Conduit: The Flash is connected to the Speed Force, a field that speedsters are connected to to achieve their speed.
- Superhuman Speed: The Flash can run at incredible speeds, arguably the fastest man in the world.
- Superhuman Stamina: Running around the world in a few minutes takes a lot of energy and his stamina level allows him to run for days at a time however it depletes his metabolic levels quickly.
- Phasing: By vibrating his molecules the Flash can phase through solid objects.
- Invisibility: Moving faster than the human eye can see he becomes invisible to both human eyes and electronics.
- Enhanced Vision: His eye can perceive more than normal eyes can such as being able to see things that would be invisible to regular humans. He was able to see through illusions as well as holograms and invisible force fields.
- Decelerated Aging
- Overactive Metabolism: If Barry runs too fast for too long his metabolism can harm him and slowly kill him.
- 12 Appearances of Barry Allen (Justice)
- 15 Images featuring Barry Allen (Justice)
- Quotations by or about Barry Allen (Justice)
- Character Gallery: Barry Allen (Justice)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.