The original intent for this being, to combat against the five, a ruthless group, who were seemingly unstoppable. Using the bodies of various volunteers, they used the DNA to override the volunteer's body. This resulted in imperfect versions of the league, with incorrect physical characteristics, shortage of certain powers, as well as memory loss for the entire team.
Powers and Abilities
- Genetic Flaw: Due to flaws in Cadmus' Regeneration Process, Flash resurfaced without his Frictionless Field, or Speed Force Aura, which would protect him from the friction he faces whenever he uses his powers. Without it he can burn up if he were to run too fast without any protection. Additionally, Cadmus have failed in recreating his proper hair color after attempting both making him have Red and Brown hair.
- Force Field: Because of his genetic flaws, Cadmus has supplied Barry with a Force Field that protects him from the friction of his movement.
- 8 Appearances of Barry Allen (Justice League 3000)
- 4 Images featuring Barry Allen (Justice League 3000)
- 4 Quotations by or about Barry Allen (Justice League 3000)
- Character Gallery: Barry Allen (Justice League 3000)
|Flash Family member|
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of The Flash, and a member of the Flash Family of speedsters. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Flash Family members" category.
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.