Powers and Abilities
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the film Justice League of America and is an adaptation of Barry Allen/The Flash. The original character was created by Robert Kanigher and Carmine Infantino and first appeared in Showcase #4.
- The Flash was portrayed by Kenny Johnston.
- 1 Appearances of Barry Allen (Justice League Pilot)
- 3 Images featuring Barry Allen (Justice League Pilot)
- Quotations by or about Barry Allen (Justice League Pilot)
- Character Gallery: Barry Allen (Justice League Pilot)
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.
|Flash Family member|
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of The Flash, and a member of the Flash Family of speedsters. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Flash Family members" category.