While he was vacuuming his apartment, he received an emergency signal from Martian Manhunter. He and the other members of the Justice League went to the Watchtower, which was being invaded by the Legion of Doom. He and Wonder Woman fought Cheetah and Firefly. When Brainiac invaded Gotham City, Flash created a cage and put Brainaic's ship in it, calling it Flash Tower. However, Brainiac had shrunk the Earth and they would need a ring from every Lantern Corps to return it to normal size. Flash, Martian Manhunter and Cyborg got the rings from the Blue Lantern Corps, Indigo Tribe and Star Sapphire Corps.
- Speed Force Conduit: Speed force conduits possess a connection to the Speed Force, a cosmic force that allows its users to push the boundaries that keep time and space. As a conduit of the Speed Force, all aspects of their physiology are accelerated and enhanced.
- Accelerated Healing: By having a connection to the speed force, every speed force conduit has an incredibly fast healing factor and can heal from most injuries in seconds and devastating injuries in minutes.
- Enhanced Senses: The Speed Force enhances the speedster's senses, allowing them to perceive and process thoughts faster than the normal person.
- Phasing: Speed Force conduits can tap into the Speed Force to vibrate their molecules in a way to achieve intangibility for short bursts, allowing them to phase through objects.
- Speed Force Aura: The Speed Force manifests an aura around the speedster and whatever they are carrying, protecting them from adverse effects of their speed, such as friction with the air.
- Superhuman Stamina: The Speed Force grants its conduits with a great increase of stamina, allowing them to fight or run much longer than the average person. Although a great increase, it is not unlimited.
- Superhuman Speed: The universal factor of being a Speed Force conduit grants its user with imperceptible amounts of speed. All powers that conduits possess derives from their speed.. This also confers:
- Superhuman Agility: The speedster's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to superhuman levels. This allows them to easily maneuver while moving at superhuman speed.
- Superhuman Reflexes: In conjunction with their enhanced senses, The speedster's reflexes are heightened immesurably, allowing them to dodge or react faster than normal.
- Vortex Creations: Speed Force conduits are able to create vortices of air by running in circles or rotating their extremities at super-speed. These vortices can be used for a number of effects.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the Lego Batman video game series and is an adaptation of Barry Allen/Flash. The original character was created by Robert Kanigher and Carmine Infantino and first appeared in Showcase #4.
- Flash was voiced by Charlie Schlatter begining with the game Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes. With Lego DC Super-Villains, Michael Rosenbaum began voicing the character.
- 4 Appearances of Barry Allen (Lego Batman)
- 3 Images featuring Barry Allen (Lego Batman)
- Quotations by or about Barry Allen (Lego Batman)
- Character Gallery: Barry Allen (Lego Batman)
- ↑ Being a speed force conduit conveys some core powers as demonstrated by Barry Allen and Wally West.
- ↑ The Flash (Volume 5) #73
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 The Flash (Volume 2) #1
- ↑ The Flash (Volume 2) #76
- ↑ The Flash (Volume 2) #63
- ↑ The Flash (Volume 2) #2
- ↑ The Flash (Volume 2) #74
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 Lego DC Super-Villains
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
|Flash Family member|
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of The Flash, and a member of the Flash Family of speedsters. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Flash Family members" category.
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.