In the story, Flash went to Metropolis to bring Deathstroke into custody. After defeating Deathstroke, Wonder Woman asks Flash to go to Gotham. Batman is busy fighting crime in Gotham City. Catwoman takes advantage of Batman's distraction and steals a gem. Flash goes to Gotham and fights Catwoman. Flash defeated Catwoman, but before Flash could take Catwoman to jail, Kano steps in and takes the gem from Catwoman. Catwoman takes the gem back and flees, but while she flees, she is sucked into a portal. Flash is overcome by Kombat Rage and fights Kano. Flash defeats Kano, but before he could kill him, Batman arrives. Flash battles Batman, defeating him in hand-to-hand combat due to the overwhelming power of the Kombat Rage, but the Dark Knight overtook his teammate with a taser and brought him to the Batcave to be healed. While Flash and Batman discuss the recent events, he is once again poisoned by the Kombat Rage and is teleported to The Mortal Kombat Universe, where he faces Liu Kang who mistakes him for Shang Tsung in a mirage from the Kombat Rage. Liu Kang defeats Flash and brings him to the Mortal Kombat area. He absorbs the Rage out of the Flash's body and is teleported to the DC universe, where he is defeated by Batman, but is later rescued by Raiden. Flash remained a captive of the Mortal Kombat Universe for a while, but eventually escaped. He traveled to Jax's lab, where he knocked out Catwoman and fought Lex Luthor. Luthor defeats Flash and Flash is freed by the Kombat Rage. Later, Flash battles Scorpion in the battle of DC Universe warriors vs Mortal Kombat warriors.
In his Arcade ending, he retains a psychic bond with Liu Kang, agreeing to help each other in case their worlds coincide. He soon helps in the fight against Quan Chi.
- Speed Force Conduit: Speed force conduits possess a connection to the Speed Force, a cosmic force that allows its users to push the boundaries that keep time and space. As a conduit of the Speed Force, all aspects of their physiology are accelerated and enhanced.
- Accelerated Healing: By having a connection to the speed force, every speed force conduit has an incredibly fast healing factor and can heal from most injuries in seconds and devastating injuries in minutes.
- Enhanced Senses: The Speed Force enhances the speedster's senses, allowing them to perceive and process thoughts faster than the normal person.
- Phasing: Speed Force conduits can tap into the Speed Force to vibrate their molecules in a way to achieve intangibility for short bursts, allowing them to phase through objects.
- Speed Force Aura: The Speed Force manifests an aura around the speedster and whatever they are carrying, protecting them from adverse effects of their speed, such as friction with the air.
- Superhuman Stamina: The Speed Force grants its conduits with a great increase of stamina, allowing them to fight or run much longer than the average person. Although a great increase, it is not unlimited.
- Superhuman Speed: The universal factor of being a Speed Force conduit grants its user with imperceptible amounts of speed. All powers that conduits possess derives from their speed.. This also confers:
- Superhuman Agility: The speedster's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to superhuman levels. This allows them to easily maneuver while moving at superhuman speed.
- Superhuman Reflexes: In conjunction with their enhanced senses, The speedster's reflexes are heightened immesurably, allowing them to dodge or react faster than normal.
- Vortex Creations: Speed Force conduits are able to create vortices of air by running in circles or rotating their extremities at super-speed. These vortices can be used for a number of effects.
- 2 Appearances of Barry Allen (Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe)
- 1 Images featuring Barry Allen (Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe)
- Quotations by or about Barry Allen (Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe)
- Character Gallery: Barry Allen (Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe)
This is an in-universe article with out-of-universe material.