Barry Allen will become the Flash.
At some point in his life, Barry Allen was struck by lightning and gained superhuman speed. In 2004, Bart Allen created a fake I.D. with Barry's name on it. He had gotten Barry's name (along two others), through their connection via the Speed Force. Years later, Barry joined the Justice League as "The Flash".
Powers and Abilities
- It's unknown if Barry was one of the three speedsters, that Bart Allen encountered in Smallville Season 11 #12.
- A vision in "Hourglass" shows a Flash emblem among the skeletons, alongside other members of the Justice League. As Bart passed away in 2011, before the formation of the Justice League, it's probable that the Flash in the vision is Barry Allen. According to Alfred Gough, the show went with Bart Allen in season 4, instead of Barry Allen, because of restrictions from DC Comics.
- 2 Appearances of Barry Allen (Smallville)
- 2 Images featuring Barry Allen (Smallville)
- Quotations by or about Barry Allen (Smallville)
- Character Gallery: Barry Allen (Smallville)
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.
|Flash Family member|
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of The Flash, and a member of the Flash Family of speedsters. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Flash Family members" category.