- Superhuman Speed: The Flash can run at incredible speeds. He can run across water and directly over snow without sinking. He can run around a volcano and cool it before it overflows.
- Superhuman Reflexes: The Flash can react at superhuman speeds, able to process his environment while running at top speeds as well as punch, kick and use his body in combat. He can also dodge bullets and physical attacks by simply running past them.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the film JLA Adventures: Trapped in Time and is an adaptation of Barry Allen/Flash. The original character was created by Robert Kanigher and Carmine Infantino and first appeared in Showcase #4.
- Flash was voiced by Jason Spisak.
- 2 Appearances of Barry Allen (Trapped In Time)
- 1 Images featuring Barry Allen (Trapped In Time)
- Quotations by or about Barry Allen (Trapped In Time)
- Character Gallery: Barry Allen (Trapped In Time)
|Flash Family member|
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of The Flash, and a member of the Flash Family of speedsters. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Flash Family members" category.
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.