He is from 2056, at a time the Reach had taken over. With a make shift time machine, he returned to 2016 to prevent the death of his grandfather, Flash (Barry Allen) and thus ultimately stop the Reach takeover. As he could not return to his future, he joined the Team as Impulse. After the death of his cousin, Wally West, Bart later took on the mantle of Kid Flash.
Powers and Abilities
- Superhuman Speed
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Young Justice and its tie-in comic book series. It is an adaptation of Bart Allen. The original character was created by Mark Waid and Mike Wieringo and first appeared in The Flash (Volume 2) #92.
- Impulse/Kid Flash is voiced by Jason Marsden.
- Although Greg Weisman was not allowed to say, he suggested that Bart is gay saying that among Dick, Wally, Jaime and Bart one of them is gay (and Bart is the only one among them who has not been seen in romantic relationships with the opposite sex). Bart was seen kissing Ed Dorado (Eduardo Dorado, Jr.), who smiled in response, and they were later referred to as a couple by Static (Virgil Hawkins). Eduardo was also confirmed to be gay by Weisman and he is dating someone Weisman wasn't also allowed to reveal then. The only male character Eduardo has an intimate relationship with is, as mentioned, Bart Allen.
- 23 Appearances of Bart Allen (Earth-16)
- 5 Images featuring Bart Allen (Earth-16)
- Quotations by or about Bart Allen (Earth-16)
- Character Gallery: Bart Allen (Earth-16)
|Flash Family member|
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of The Flash, and a member of the Flash Family of speedsters. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Flash Family members" category.
|Outsiders member |
This character is or was primarily a member of the super-hero team known as the Outsiders, in any of its various incarnations. They are a black ops team dedicated to fighting evil and taking the fall in public opinion that bigger groups like the Justice League cannot, started by Batman to avoid being crippled by public relations needs. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Outsiders members" category.
Young Justice member