- Aviation: Blackhawk could fly any aircraft ever built.
- Aerial Combat: Blackhawk was absolutely the greatest combat pilot of all time, bar none.
- Chemistry/Size Alteration: Blackhawk once deduced the formula for, and recreated, a chemical compound invented by the renegade scientist Zaroc. This formula, after he ingested it, when combined with a massive jolt of electricity, caused him, and his clothing, to grow to a height of about twenty feet, and charged him with thermal energy.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Basic) Blackhawk and his team were famous for wading into well-armed masses of enemies, and laying them out with their bare fists.
- Robotic Engineering: Blackhawk once built a robot duplicate of himself, and participated in the building of Zollo, the team's runaway espionage robot.
- SCUBA Diving: Blackhawk could do underwater welding or other rescue and demolition work.
- This version of Blackhawk, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- Blackhawk first appeared in Military Comics #1, 1941, published by Quality Comics, and was created by Will Eisner, Bob Powell and Chuck Cuidera. This Earth-One version first appeared in Blackhawk #108, 1957, by Robert Bernstein and Dick Dillin.
- 169 Appearances of Bartholomew Hawk (Earth-One)
- 12 Images featuring Bartholomew Hawk (Earth-One)
- 23 Quotations by or about Bartholomew Hawk (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Bartholomew Hawk (Earth-One)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.