Clayface was one of the unfortunate villains who ended up succumbing to the Anti-Life Virus, either in Metropolis or Gotham City. As an Anti-Living, Clayface attacked a helicopter carrying the superhero Black Lightning along with his two daughters, only to be assisted by Superman afterwards, saving his fellow teammate from the elastic tentacles of the zombified villain with Superman's heat vision.
- Zombie Physiology
- Malleable Clay-like Body: Being chemically altered gave him the ability to regenerate his body mass, change his shape, size, density and shape-shift into any form he could think of.
- Clayface was created by Bill Finger and Bob Kane, first appearing in Detective Comics #40. However, the DCeased version of Clayface first appeared in DCeased #3 by Tom Taylor and Trevor Hairsine.
- 1 Appearances of Basil Karlo (DCeased)
- 1 Images featuring Basil Karlo (DCeased)
- Quotations by or about Basil Karlo (DCeased)
- Character Gallery: Basil Karlo (DCeased)