Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
Basil Nurblin, better known as Colonel Computron, was an enemy of the Flash early in his career.
After being jailed for his crimes and eventually released, Nurblin attempted to sue a toy company that had made merchandise of his super villain alter ego.
When Sugar and Spike accidentally bumped into him while they staked out a motel, they instigated a conflict with Colonel Computron, resulting in Nurblin accidentally pressing the firing mechanism on his robotic arm, blasting Spike's car to pieces. The Flash quickly arrived on the scene and again arrested Colonel Computron.
Powers and Abilities
- Colonel Computron (Basil Nurblin) was created by Cary Bates and Carmine Infantino, first appearing in The Flash #304. However, in the rebooted Prime Earth continuity his first appearance as part of the DC Universe is in Keith Giffen and Bilquis Evely's New 52 Legends of Tomorrow series.
- 2 Appearances of Basil Nurblin (Prime Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Basil Nurblin (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Basil Nurblin (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Basil Nurblin (Prime Earth)