Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation's. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
Because Bat-Mite continued messing with Prime Earth too much, the council of Mites, who was monitoring his actions, eventually decided to bring him back to the 5th dimension. Back in his own world, the council of Mites invited Bat-Mite back within the Justice Mites of America on the condition he stopped messing with other worlds for good. Bat-Mite vividly accepted the condition. Immediately afterwards, the newly extended team left to fight against Canceltron.
- Reality Alteration: Bat-Mite has shown the ability to animate inanimate objects and grant superpowers at will, making reality his for the bending.
- Size Alteration: Bat-Mite can manipulate his own physical size at will. During a battle with Mister Mxyzptlk Bat-Mite grew to the size of a mountain, towering over the skyscrapers of Metropolis.
- Teleportation: Bat-Mite can teleport both himself and other people.
- Bat-Mite was created by Bill Finger and Sheldon Moldoff, first appearing in Detective Comics #267. However, in the Prime Earth continuity Bat-Mite first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Convergence: Supergirl: Matrix #2 by Dan Jurgens and Corin Howell.
- 13 Appearances of Bat-Mite (Prime Earth)
- 7 Images featuring Bat-Mite (Prime Earth)
- 3 Quotations by or about Bat-Mite (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Bat-Mite (Prime Earth)
|Batman Family member |
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of Batman, and a member of the Batman Family. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Batman Family members" category.