Appearing in "The Great Brain Robbery"
- Doctor Trauma (Final appearance)
- Agnes (Final appearance)
- Gridlock (First appearance)
Synopsis for "The Great Brain Robbery"
Bat-Mite decides to "fix" Hawkman by transforming him into Hawkman the Savage but after he does Cliffy and Shotgun knock him out and drop him in the ocean while Doctor Trauma swaps bodies with Hawkman. Bat-Mite awakes in the ocean and escapes drowning right before being attacked by Doctor Trauma in Hawkman's body but he is able to knock her out. Bat-Mite swaps Hawkman's brain back into his body and returns it to normal. Two of Doctor Trauma's prisoners invite Bat-Mite into their home for a night, feeling sorry for him.
- This book was first published on July 1, 2015.
- No special notes.
- This cover image shows four Hawkmans (Hawkmen?). Three of them are easily identifiable as the Carter Hall of the Golden Age, Katar Hol of the Silver Age, and Katar Hol of the Post-Crisis era, with a fourth green one that isn’t identifiable. When asked about the identity of green Hawkman, artist Corin Howell said she believed him to be the "Hawkman from Hawkworld." This means he is intended to be another version of Post-Crisis Katar.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Bat-Mite Vol 1 2 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Bat-Mite series
- Images from Bat-Mite Vol 1 2