"Bronze Night": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- You saw what the devils let you see. This place, it's governed by them.
- -- Batman
Appearing in "Bronze Night"
- Patrick "Red" Duggan
- Dan Dowd (Appears only as a corpse)
- Captain Raleigh
- Mrs. Monterrey
Synopsis for "Bronze Night"
- Synopsis not yet written.
Appearing in "Go Behind the Scenes of THE FIRST WAVE"
- Doc Savage
- The Fabulous Five: (Doc Savage's Crew)
- Justice Inc.
- The Avenger (First appearance)
- The Spirit
- Black Canary (Mentioned only)
- Rima the Jungle Girl
- The Syndicate
- Golden Tree
- Cartels (Mentioned only)
Synopsis for "Go Behind the Scenes of THE FIRST WAVE"
A collection of sketches profiling the major players in the First Wave series.
- These characters were only mentioned and never actually appeared beyond their sketchbook introductions: Black Canary, Ritter Hendrickson and Janos Prohaska.
- Variant cover by Rags Morales and Nei Ruffino.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman/Doc Savage Special Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Images from Batman/Doc Savage Special Vol 1 1
- First Wave Recommended Reading
- Batman Recommended Reading
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman (Volume 3)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential (Volume 1)
- Batman: Gotham Knights (Volume 1)
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat (Volume 1)
- Batman: Streets of Gotham (Volume 1)
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 1)
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 2)
- Batman/Superman (Volume 1)
- Batman/Superman (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- The Brave and the Bold (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Superman/Batman (Volume 1)
- World's Finest (Volume 1)
- Doc Savage Recommended Reading
Links and References
This issue was published in the self-contained First Wave universe, an homage to early pulp comics and their classic stories. This template will automatically categorize this article into the First Wave appearances category.