Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
"Planet Brainiac, Part Three": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- The very first file we programmed into you was not a villain, was it? It was us. Your base was programmed on Superman and me. That is why you took on a form that looked like us. That's why you're different... because at your core, you hold both light and dark. You factor in hope and vengeance. The best of both of us.
- — Batman
Synopsis for "Planet Brainiac, Part Three"
Appearing in "Planet Brainiac, Part Three"
- Braniac's Program (Flashback and main story)
- Composite Superman/Batman
- Atomic Skull (In a photograph only)
- Brainiac (In a photograph only)
- General Zod (In a photograph only)
- Ra's al Ghul (In a photograph only)
- Ultra-Humanite (In a photograph only)
- The Batman Who Laughs (Mentioned only)
- The Joker (Mentioned only)
- Natasha Irons (Mentioned only)
- Earth's Moon