- Harley Quinn
- The Joker
- The Penguin
- Poison Ivy
- Abramovici Twins
- Solomon Grundy
- Batman's Utility Belt
- Batsignal (Cameo)
- Gotham City Gazette
- Robin's Battle Staff
- Two-Face's Coin
After the announcement of Arkham City by Mayor Quincy Sharp, the Joker breaks out from Arkham Asylum, along with other inmates such as Two-Face and Poison Ivy, and the super villains wreak havoc on the streets of Gotham City. Intent on stopping the escapees, Batman arrests Two-Face after beating up his gang on the Gotham Streets, and later defeats members of the Penguin's Gang from Blackgate Prison in the Gotham Sewers, eventually running into Solomon Grundy before quickly defeating him.
However, Hugo Strange, the head warden for Arkham City and one of the main antagonists of Batman: Arkham City, sends Deathstroke as an assassin at the Steel Mill to ultimately kill the Dark Knight, as well as using his own personal gang to assist him. When this plan goes awry and Batman arrests Deathstroke and sends him to Blackgate, Strange begins formulating more maniacal schemes to kill and succeed the Batman.
Later that night on the Gotham rooftops, Batman confronts the Joker himself and his gang; the Joker is currently dying of poisoning from the TITAN formula he injected into himself in the events of Batman: Arkham Asylum. Despite the clown's best efforts, Batman neutralizes Joker and escorts him back to the asylum, much to the anger of Harley Quinn. Staging her own escape with Mr. Hammer, a new thug hired by Joker, she kidnaps a nurse in hopes of curing her beloved, but Batman saves the day and puts Quinn behind bars.
With Poison Ivy the last escapee on the loose, Batman heads to the Business District of Gotham, where Ivy has enslaved the GCPD, and during her confrontation she reveals she has hypnotized Robin as well. After Batman prevails in the final fight, he escorts Ivy back to the asylum, putting an end to the outbreak.
- Kevin Conroy - Batman
- Mark Hamill - The Joker
- Fred Tatasciore - Solomon Grundy
- Troy Baker - Two-Face
- Corey Burton - Hugo Strange
- Larry Grimm - Deathstroke
- Amy Carle - Poison Ivy
- Tara Strong - Harley Quinn
- The game has been updated three times since its release. The first update added more achievements and costumes, while the second and third added more areas and villains (Harley Quinn in Update 2 and Poison Ivy in Update 3). Each of these updates also added more skins and achievements, and raised the level cap.
- No trivia.
- Images from Batman: Arkham City Lockdown
- Characters from Batman: Arkham City Lockdown
- Other things related to Batman: Arkham City Lockdown
- Video Game Gallery: Batman: Arkham City Lockdown
Links and References
Expression error: Missing operand for >.