- For the comic book series, see Batman: Damned Vol 1
Reality names were reused several times. See also Joker (Movie).
Batman: Damned, otherwise known as the Jokerverse, is the continuity of the 2008 graphic novel Joker and its quasi-sequel Batman: Damned (Volume 1), both by Brian Azzarello and Lee Bermejo.
Joker is centred on the Joker being released from Arkham Asylum, anxious to take back his assets that were stolen from him during his incarceration. A violent gang war ensues that culminates in the final battle between him and his nemesis Batman. Batman: Damned deals with the aftermath, as an amnesiac Batman tries to piece together the events of that confrontation.
- The Joker
- Batman (Bruce Wayne)
- Jonny Frost
- Harley Quinn
- Killer Croc
- The Penguin
- The Riddler
- John Constantine
- James Gordon
- Superman (Clark Kent)
- Alfred Pennyworth
- Swamp Thing
- The Alan Moore graphic novel Batman: The Killing Joke is referenced in Batman: Damned #3. Brian Azzarello previously wrote the film adaptation directed by Sam Liu.
- Characters from Batman: Damned
- Other things related to Batman: Damned
- Batman: Damned's Comic Appearances
- Reality Gallery: Batman: Damned
Links and References