- Run off into the dark while I run into its arms. Like I've done a thousa-- too many times.
- -- Batman
Appearing in "1: Berlin"
- Lemmy Kurstal (Single appearance)
- Nina (First appearance)
Synopsis for "1: Berlin"
In Gotham City Batman fought off Killer Croc before noticing that he felt weaker, something Alfred confirmed when he looked at the blood-work and the Batcomputer's diagnostics when they notice the cave had been hacked and that Bruce had been infected with the "Colossus" virus.
Their research led them to Berlin where Batman followed a criminal to one of the seedier bars in hopes of finding a lead, as soon as the felon enters he runs out shouting Mord (or, Murder) leading the Bat to find the patrons Joker-ised.
After a spree of interrogations Batman finds where the Joker had been hiding with Nina, the young hacker who got into Batman's computer. Joker reveals himself to have been infected also and looking for answers which Nina does not have but she can point them in a better direction, to Prague.
- This book was first published on November 18, 2015.
- No special notes.
- The bar in which Batman discovers the Joker-ised bodies is called "Kabinet Kaligari", named after the 1920 German horror film "The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari".
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman: Europa Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman: Europa series
- Images from Batman: Europa Vol 1 1