Appearing in "Cash 'n the Hood!"
Synopsis for "Cash 'n the Hood!"
At a party, Bruce and Tim are speculating about Bane's motives when they hear Bane robbing the bank next door. They confront him, but Bane quickly runs away.
Later, Batgirl joins them as they head to Bane's hideout, in one of the poorest sections of Gotham. Unusually, this neighborhood has had the least sightings of Bane, and money from the robberies was being spent here. The three spots a group of children in the building, whom they assume Bane is holding hostage. Batman tackles Bane while Robin and Batgirl try to rescue the kids. However, Bane surrenders, and the people of the neighborhood defend him, saying all he did was give homeless kids a real home.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- DC Animated Universe Recommended Reading
- Adventures in the DC Universe (Volume 1)
- The Batgirl Adventures #1
- Batman Adventures (Volume 1)
- Batman Adventures (Volume 2)
- The Batman Adventures: The Lost Years (Volume 1)
- The Batman Adventures: Mad Love
- The Batman and Robin Adventures (Volume 1)
- Batman and Superman Adventures: World's Finest
- Batman Beyond (Volume 1)
- Batman Beyond (Volume 2)
- Batman Beyond (Volume 4)
- Batman Beyond Unlimited (Volume 1)
- Batman Beyond Universe (Volume 1)
- Batman: Gotham Adventures (Volume 1)
- Batman: Harley and Ivy (Volume 1)
- Batman: Mask of the Phantasm - The Animated Movie #1
- Gotham Girls (Volume 1)
- Justice League Adventures (Volume 1)
- Justice League Unlimited (Volume 1)
- Superman Adventures (Volume 1)
- Superman & Batman Magazine (Volume 1)