"The Ultimate Evil (Part 1)": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- I've wondered why I become alive only as the Batman. Now I know that Bruce Wayne is a hollow man, a convenient disguise.
- — Batman
Synopsis for "The Ultimate Evil (Part 1)"
Appearing in "The Ultimate Evil (Part 1)"
- Batman (Flashback and main story)
- Commissioner Gordon
- Alfred Pennyworth
- Thomas Wayne (Flashback only) (Deceased)
- Martha Wayne (Flashback only) (Deceased)
- Debra Kane (First appearance)
- Alexander Horton
- William X. Malady (First appearance)
- Sherwood Trask
- Joe Chill (Flashback only)
- United States of America
- Udon Khai
- Mae Ngao
- This story reestablished that Batman did know that Joe Chill murdered his parents but also showed that Chill had died supposedly resisting arrest.
- Cover gallery for the Batman: The Ultimate Evil series
- Images from Batman: The Ultimate Evil Vol 1 1
Links and References