The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- I know that many of you don't trust me. That no matter what I say, I'll always be the Joker. But I'm also your best bet in holding Batman accountable. No one knew Batman like the Joker--let me help this city by using the insights he's given me. Let's turn the Joker's abilities into Gotham's advantage, and stand up against the plague Batman has brought us.
- -- Jack Napier
Appearing in the 1st Story
- Alfred Pennyworth (Dies)
- Gotham City Police Department
- Harleen Quinzel
- Lt. Duke Thomas (First appearance)
- Mad Hatter
- Killer Croc
- Poison Ivy
- Roxy Rocket
- Two-Face Gangs
- Mayor Hill
- Firefly (Mentioned only)
- Jason Todd (Mentioned only)
- Marconi (Mentioned only)
- Salvatore Valestra (Mentioned only)
Synopsis for the 1st Story
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This book was first published on December 6, 2017.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman: White Knight Vol 1 3 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman: White Knight series
- Images from Batman: White Knight Vol 1 3
Links and References